Sripalie Contractors (Pvt) ltd has been building on its reputation as an unconventional construction company since 1971.Our job goes beyond just and gaining short term customer satisfaction. Our goal is to establish long term client relationships. We do business with a handshake that’s backed by our reputation. We work hard for our client, for our community, and to preserve our reputation for excellence, performance and cost effectiveness.
Sripalie brings you state-of-the-art techniques, completing your job on time and under budget, while delivering the highest level of quality in line with project requirements. The same consistent quality and attention to detail shows up on every job, regardless of the size or amount. It’s simply the way Sripalie works.
WHY SRIPALIE GET SELECTED
Our history and our unique approach add up to a long list of reasons why Sripalie Contractors (Pvt) Ltd, should be on your next project. Here are some qualities you can count on from all of us at Sripalie.
Experience We bring almost twenty five years of successful experience to your job
Determination We get your project done right, on time and under budget
Teamwork We have reputation for having an attitude of cooperation and team work from
the beginning of the job through its completion.
Competitiveness We know our clients are competitive in their fields; we strive to provide them
with the best value for their construction.
Planning We make it a practice to stay ahead of the game at all times.
Trust We shake your hand and mean it. Without fail, we stand behind our word.
Service We consistently outperform expectation; it’s the way we do our job
Safety Safety is not a cliché at Sripalie. Safety is our first priority.
Our Vision and Mission
To be the No 1 construction company in Sri Lanka by being the partner of choice for the public and private sector.
- To conduct our business in a profitable and ethical manner to clients and the employee in order to prosper and grow.
- To make our clients happy with our company by providing value added services and satisfaction in a professional, fair, courteous and exceptionally helpful manner to ensure strong long term relationship.
- To meet the challenges and the increasing demands of a globalized business environment through the implementation of high quality standards and innovative technology.
- Continue to win industry awards and be the envy of our competition.
We achieved ISO 9001-2000 Quality management system certificate under Sri Lanka Standard Institution. At present our quality assurance will be according is Quality manual.
According to the General Quality Plan and specific quality plan, it should be properly filled and signed relevant forms before carrying out each activities in construction sites. There by any mistake in the procedure will be checked and corrective action will be taken.
There are special procedures to ensure the material quality at sites. Supplier evaluation is effectively helpful to maintain the quality of material.
The workmanship is categorized according to their skills and competencies. This also helps to maintain the high quality finishes of product.
- “ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR 2010 SILVER AWARD” - FCCISL
- “ACHIEVER OF INDUSTRIAL EXCELLENCE MERIT AWARD 2009 (NATIONAL)-CNCI
- “ACHIEVER OF INDUSTRIAL EXCELLENCE MERIT AWARD 2009 (PROVISIONAL)-CNCI
- “ISO 9001-2000 CERTIFICATE AWARD” - SLSI
- “ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR 2008 BRONZE AWARD” - FCCISL
- “ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR 2007 BRONZE AWARD” - FCCISL
- “ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR 2006 MERIT AWARD” - FCCISL
- “BEST PROJECT MERIT AWARD OF THE YEAR 2006” - NCASL
- “BEST TSUNAMI PROJECT MERIT AWARD OF THE YEAR 2006” - NCASL
- “CONSTRUCTION EXCELLENCE AWARDS OF THE YEAR 2006” - NCASL
- “CONSTRUCTION EXCELLENCE AWARDS OF THE YEAR 2003” - NCASL
- “SRI LANKAN ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR 2002 BRONZE AWARD” - FCCISL
- “BEST PROJECT MERIT AWARD” OF THE YEAR 2002” - NCASL
- “SRI LANKAN ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR 2000 MERIT AWARD” - FCCISL
- “ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR 1997 BRONZE AWARD” - FCCISL
- “BEST PROJECT AWARD” OFTHE YEAR 1996” - NCASL
- “ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR 1994 GOLD AWARD” - FCCISL
- “PROPER SITE DOCUMENTATION AWARD FOR THE YEAR 1993/94” - NCASL